01/27/2007 Random Hour Summary

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2007
      We are sure in the winter doldrums rock wise. But things can only improve!

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      KC0HLN - Nothing heard
      WA5UFH - Heard N5SIX and WQ5S
      W0IOH - CWNR WA5UFH
      N5SIX - Worked AB3BK, CWNW WA3LTB

      Reporting
      Station 6m
      N9EGT - Worked N5SIX, heard N1MNU and WB9IIV
      KC0HLN - Worked KE2N, CWNR N1MNU (U20) and WQ5S, heard WA5UFH
      WA5UFH - Worked K4AL, WQ5S b/s and WA4HFN, CWNR KC0HLN, N9EGT and W0IOH,
      heard WB9F, KA0FBJ, KE2N and K5RHR
      W0IOH - Worked KE7NR, WA5UFH,and K5RHR
      N5SIX - Worked N9EGT and AB3BK, CWNR KC0HLN and N1MNU U20), heard WB9IIV

      Better rocks tomorrow - Bruce, N5SIX
    • Stephen Hicks, N5AC
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2007
        Howdy,

        Bruce has created a monster ... thanks Bruce!  I'm going to head out to EM22/23 shortly to run some FSK441 on 6m.  I'm going to do some prep on this side and should be headed out in about 30 min with an ETA of 1245-1300 CST.  I should be on ping jockey from out there, but if I can't get on, I will be doing random CQ on .260 w/grid being sent in CQ.   I hope to see a few of you on.

        73,
        Steve

        Stephen Hicks, N5AC, AAR6AM  EM13qc

        469-576-7488 cell