News about the MMM on VHF project

  • dl8ebw@web.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2007
      Hi there,

      It would be very nice to announce some news abt. M M M o n V H F
      (some say the best European place for posting VHF-DX-informations)
      http://www.dl8ebw.de/ACTUAL/Expeditionen/expeditionen.html
      <http://www.dl8ebw.de/ACTUAL/Expeditionen/expeditionen.html>

      We were able to find three VHFers to join our team around the
      M M M o n V H F project: Bernd, DK3XT (will be back for our
      project now!), Ansgar, DG2KBC and Erwin, DK5EW...

      As the first months of the year are normaly a bit quiter because of
      less ms-activity, there are always news around VHF-DX-peditions and
      other up-coming events. We will also use the "quiter" time to add new
      features, easier handling of updates and also info-blogs to make the
      input more flexible...

      The M M M o n V H F mailinglist at YAHOO:
      when there is a need to spread first hand informations about actual
      VHF-events (as you may have seen at the great 1A-activity).

      If you see, or hear, or work yourself an expedition, which is NOT
      (or a WRONG infos) at our M M M o n V H F page,

      PLEASE drop us a note: mmm_on_vhf@... <mailto:mmm_on_vhf%40gmx.de>

      Have a pleasant DX-time on VHF!
      Kind regards, behind the M M M o n V H F - team
      (DK3XT, DK5EW, DG2KBC, HA5CRX, OZ1LPR and PA3BIY)

      & 73 de D L 8 E B W Guido (Guy)
      JO31NF / DL66a VHF-DX-Group DL-West
      qrv VHF-DX: MS & EME in WSJT & HSCW
      Editor of the "FT-MS-SHOWER-LIST" and the
      "MS/EME/WSJT-VHF-DATABASEs" aswell as the
      [M]ake-[M]ore-[M]iles On VHF-Expeditionpage
      look: http://www.dl8ebw.de/Actual/actual.html
      <http://www.dl8ebw.de/Actual/actual.html>

      Following facilities to inform about VHF-DX at M M M o n V H F:

      * DX-NEWS
      a board with all VHF-DX-Events we do get info about...

      * FEEDBACK
      a Form to send your DX-Announces ONLINE to us. No text work
      is needed from you, no subscribtions, just a few lines about
      your activities will suffice.

      * LATEST NEWS
      up to date infos about ongoing expeditions in detail and
      DXC-Announces of 144 MHz-Expeditions or exiting events

      * NEWSBOARD
      a board with latest postings, miscellaneous, rumors...

      * SPECIALS
      events which were seen lately at the DXClusters

      * METEOR-PREVIEW
      a preview about the up-coming METEOR-Shower and VHF-activity

      * REVIEW
      a place where ACTIVITY LOGS, past MMM-infos as well as
      QSL-Manager-infos will be spread around...

      * VHF-DATABASE
      infos about the latest issues of the VHF-DATABASE together with
      a free of charge download link for MS.txt, CALLSIGN & CALL3.txt

      * RSS-NEWS-FEED http://www.dl8ebw.de/feeds/feed.xml
      <http://www.dl8ebw.de/feeds/feed.xml>
      infos about the latest updates can be subscribed and viewed in
      your browser by RSS-Readers (works well here at FIREFOX > 2.0
      and the ADD-ON: RSS-Ticker > 1.8.10 - have fun and enjoy!)

      --
      kind regards, sincerely

      73 de D L 8 E B W Guido (Guy)
      JO31NF / DL66a VHF-DX-Group DL-West
      qrv VHF-DX: MS & EME in WSJT & HSCW

      Editor of the "FT-MS-SHOWER-LIST" and the
      "MS/EME/WSJT-VHF-DATABASEs" aswell as the
      [M]ake-[M]ore-[M]iles On VHF-Expeditionpage
      look: http://www.dl8ebw.de/Actual/actual.html

      SMS : +49 172 2155903
      SMSmail : 01722155903@...
      e-mail : guy@...