XP problem

  • ART <apucket3@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2003
      Hi and 73 to the group. I am a new member, also new to this ms stuff.
      Have down loaded the wsjt 3.0 and have a problem with getting a msg
      &H8007007E msg that others have had. Joe was kind enough to send me
      the sujested fixes. was able to handle the COMDLG32.OCX OK, BUT WHEN
      SEARCHED FOR THE MCI32.OCX GET FILE NOT FOUND. ANY SUJESTIONS?????

      tHANKS IN ADVANCE
      ART K8FA/5 EM54BR COLDWATER, MS