New to the group !

  • Randy Chavis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      hello all,
      i am new to the group and am tring to set up my station for WSJT. I
      will be running a 736 yaesu on 2,432,and 222, and a 920 on 6 meters. I
      will be running around 500 watts on 2,6,and 432. I am wondering what I
      need to get the Yaesu to operate on WSJT. I have a laptop that I am
      going to use for running the program.
      thanks ahead of time for you replys.

      I am also looking for a DOW KEY relay for a amp that I am finishing
      up. I have a model412 dow key and would like to find another or
      something like it . 12 volts or 28v dc.

      thanks Randy