RE: [wsjtgroup] 6 Meter Antenna

  • Jon W0AMT
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2006
      The 6M7JHV is a very good 6 meter antenna. If you don't need a heavy duty
      antenna this might be the best choice.

      The Directive Systems DS50-5 is an extemely heavy duty design. If you are
      in an area that experiences severe winter weather it would the best choice.

      A sort of mid duty level antenna is the 6M7. It is not as heavy duty as the
      DS50-5 but will withstand more weather than the JHV.

      73, Jon
      W0AMT