50 MHz WSJT Standings...

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2006
      Snip: Stations not updating standings within a 1 year period will be dropped
      from the listings but will be reinstated upon request.

      The above is from the "Six Meter Standings". This note serves as a reminder
      to update your records. If you have never posted your records, I suggest you
      do as this is a good method to communicate what is possible using WSJT on
      the magic band.

      Thanks to Bob (K1SIX) who keeps the spreadsheet. If you have not ever looked
      at this data go to: http://k1six.com/6MFSK441.htm

      Happy New Years to all...

      Tip
      WA5UFH
    • Joe - WDØM
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2006
        I sent in an update, but it hasn't been posted - that was about a month ago.

        HNY to all

        Joe
        WDØM

        At 06:00 PM 12/30/2006, Randy Tipton wrote:

        Snip: Stations not updating standings within a 1 year period will be dropped
        from the listings but will be reinstated upon request.

        The above is from the "Six Meter Standings". This note serves as a reminder
        to update your records. If you have never posted your records, I suggest you
        do as this is a good method to communicate what is possible using WSJT on
        the magic band.

        Thanks to Bob (K1SIX) who keeps the spreadsheet. If you have not ever looked
        at this data go to: http://k1six.com/6MFSK441.htm

        Happy New Years to all...

        Tip
        WA5UFH