Re: [wsjtgroup] Proposed Messages For Saturday Unassisted QSO Hours . . .

  • Terry l Hosack
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2003
      Hi Tip and all MS enthusiast,

      I think the MS Random Hour is a great idea, no matter how we do
      it. I also think that it can be used to promote the mode by making
      more signals available for those who are looking for signals to decode
      and work. I favor the simplex mode myself, with the option for others to
      use a receive offset if so desired. I think problems with certain
      messages will be minimal, but until we try it and evaluate the situation
      we will never know. Lets use the random hour to promote our fun digital
      mode and learn more about MS propagation. If there is someone special
      one wants to work, skeds can be made as usual on the PJ website. If the
      random hour proves successful might I suggest another random hour on a
      weeknight to sweeten the pot.

      My 2 CENTS.

      73's Terry

      WA3LTB EN92ta...Lake City,Pa