4O9T in BCC MS Contest

  • YT7C - R. Klub M. Pupin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2006
      Hello MS Friends,

      This year, our team worked in BCC MS contest under a call sign 4O9T,
      which was registered to our club for the event.
      We used the call sign to honour 150th anniversary of birth of great
      scientist Nikola Tesla.
      We were stationed in our usual location KN05FG.
      We completed 195 fsk441 QSOs during the contest.
      This was our equipment:
      700W and 3x11el

      Everyone who did QSO with us will get a special QSL card :)
      We want to thanks to all of you who called or worked QSO with us.
      You can see photos from contest on the website of our club:
      http://www.yt7c.org.yu

      73 Miska YU7MS
      See you on the rocks... The band is never dead!

      --
      Best regards,
      4O9T Contest Team