December Rally Log Submission...

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2006
      The 2006 Winter Rally is now over. I really don't have a clue how the
      activity was for those operating "assisted" however for me I worked 23
      random contacts and heard another 10 stations which I missed! Thanks to all
      for the fun; hope you enjoyed the activity.

      The deadline for log submissions is January 19, 2007. I look forward to
      receiving your electronic logs. We will attempt to have the results posted
      before February 1. There is no site for "Rumored Scores".

      After emailing me your logs please check the North American High Speed
      Meteor Scatter webpage to assure it was received. We will post logs received
      to the webpage every two or three days so be sure to check that your log was
      processed. Please review the rules to make sure all the required information
      is included.

      If contacts were made using propagation modes other than "Meteor Scatter"
      please note those contacts so they will not be counted as valid contacts or
      simply remove them from your contest log.

      http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/Rally/NAHSMS.htm

      Thanks...
      Randy Tipton
      WA5UFH