706MK2G as rover

  • LARRY
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2006
      Guys, I have my squallo built and it tuned right up. I'll be running a
      706MK2G on 6 meters and tips for the 706 as a rover a welcomed. setup
      will be 706, squallo up 4ft above bed of truck, rigblaster, 2.0 G laptop.
      any tips with this setup or some known websites with pics are welcome.
      I want to thank Bruce N5SIX for all of his support and info that he
      has sent me. Many have requested EM58 so I hope to go there right
      after the Holidays.

      Merry Christmas
      Larry WB9F