rotor trouble

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2006
      GA 2 ALL: Just wanted to let u all know i am having rotor troubleso
      trying to get from east to west takes me an hour or more (if the wind
      isn't blowing) thats why i been trying to get few contacts in to the
      west before i turn to the east coast. Wrking just fine going clockwise.
      Thanks Bill and Lee for the rotor doc site. Think i won't be able to
      get it dn now till spring so hope u all are patient with me. 73
      Jerry kc0hln