sked

  • LARRY
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2006
      Im looking for skeds for the states of Vermont, Nebraska, North
      Dakota, and Montana during this weeks showers.

      Thanks Larry WB9F
    • David Michael Gaytko // WD4KPD
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2007
        i need a vk/zl and a s.america for wac on jt65. who can
        give me a sked....is long weekend here, and glad to try just
        about any time and band.

        pse reply direct wd4kpd@...

        cuall on PJ/jt65

        david/wd4kpd