MicroHam Keyer and WSJT

  • Joe - WDØM
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2006
      Is anyone else using a MicroHam Keyer with
      WSJT? I have a configuration problem. I can't
      find a way to turn off the microphone - it's always "hot".

      When I'm receiving/monitoring a WSJT signal, any
      noise picked up by the microphone is fed into the
      computer sound card along with the received
      signal. I have the VOX turned off on my Icom 756Pro.

      I've tried every possibility of Audio Switching
      (I normally leave it on CCA), and muted all other
      input lines on the computer sound card mixers. No luck.

      The last step will be to unplug the microphone
      for WSJT work, but I'd like not to have to do that if I can help it.

      Anyone else bump into this issue?

      73, and good rocks!

      Joe
      WDØM