12/02/2006 Random Hour Summary

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2006
      Tomorrow morning RH will be good chance to tune up those radios and get
      things set for the NAHSMS Winter Rally. Tip has the info and rules at
      http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/Rally/NewRules.htm. I guess I'll have a
      random week!

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      XE2AT - Heard KD5JGA and WA5UFH
      WA3LTB - Tried and part way N5SIX and KD5JGA, heard
      N5OSK, W6ZI and WA4HFN
      KD5JGA - Heard WA5UFH and N5SIX
      AB3BK - Worked N4JH, heard N5SIX, W6ZI and KC0HLN
      KC0HLN - Nothing heard
      N5SIX - Worked K9KNW, tried WA3LTB not complete

      Reporting
      Station 6m
      W5UWB - Worked KD5JGA and KE7NR
      KD5JGA - Worked W5UWB, tried KE7NR, heard W0IOH,
      W6OUU, WA5UFH, N5SIX and WB9F
      WB9F - Worked NO3I, W1RZF, N5BO, N5SIX, WA5UFH and
      N0OK, heard W9BLI, N9EGT, KC0HLN, W0IOH and W5UWB
      W9SE - Heard K2ZD, NO3I AND WB9F
      N9EGT - Worked N5SIX and VA3WLD (after)
      AB3BK - Worked KC0HLN, heard N5SIX, N9EGT, WB9F and NO3I(b/s)
      KC0HLN - Worked N03I and AB3BK
      N5SIX - Worked WB9F and N9EGT, CWNR W0IOH, heard NO3I and KD5JGA

      Better rocks tomorrow - Bruce, N5SIX