Rally Sked Requests < 1300 miles

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2006
      During the winter rally I will be operating Unassisted. I would like to have
      a few schedules, which meet the rules criteria, with stations between 1300
      -1400 miles.

      If you would like a schedule with this station on the 14th or 15th please
      email me direct. wa5ufh@... . I will not be available Saturday the 16th
      because of a graduation to attend.

      During all other times we will be calling using the "off-set method" or
      listening on the calling frequencies on both six and two meters. If rocks
      are good we will attempt to qsy stations to the opposite band after
      successful completions. On six meters we will be primarily using FSK441 but
      will respond to calls heard on JT6M.

      I am looking forward to a good meteor shower, conditions have been rather
      poor lately here. GL to all.

      Tip

      WA5UFH