Ham Radio Deluxe

  • wb9iiv
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2006
      Howdy to all

      I dont know how many of you folks use or care to use Ham Radio Deluxe.
      I have been using it for a couple years now.
      But what i wanted to tell and make you aware of is the V3.4build 341
      has some new stuff in the logging department.In the MODE department
      they have included FSK441 and JT44 JT65.
      And it looks like there is a add-on coming soon to operate some of
      the NEW Popular Modes Olivia MFSK MT63 and some others these to be
      in addition to PSK31.
      The logging part is fantastic with lots of whistles and bells to much
      to list here.
      AND best of all it is FREEWARE
      I use my IC-706MK2G and a Rigblaster and its always fun to operate all
      the soundcard modes.For Rig control and Logging etc it cant be beat.
      It even has a tracking mode for working satellites.It will run your
      rig to compensate for doppler etc.

      Happy Holidays Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

      73 Harry wb9iiv