Re: [wsjtgroup] 6 meter mobil antenna

  • Bob Poortinga
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2006
      [Resent with proper subject]

      "Jon W0AMT" <w0amt@...> writes:

      > The best 6 meter mobile antenna I ever used is the PAR electronics stressed
      > moxon.

      Please note that the PAR 6m stressed moxon (SM-50) antenna is a directional
      antenna. Get a halo or squalo if you want an omni-directional horizontally
      polarized mobile antenna. PAR makes an OA-50 omni antenna that looks
      interesting. It's basically a 1/2 half dipole folded horizintally.

      --
      Bob Poortinga K9SQL
      Bloomington, Indiana US