11/25/2006 Random Hour Summary

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      One new one to report this week. Gald to have John, VA3WLD in FN03 join
      us. It was also nice to have Brad, WQ5S join in while he was in for a
      few days. I hope all had a nice Thanksgiving.

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      XE2AT - Worked WA5UFH
      WA5UFH - Worked N5BO & XE2AT, heard WB9IIV and KN4SM
      W0OG - WA5UFH CQ, W6ZI CQ and with KE2N, KE2N with W6ZI
      and WZ1V CQ
      W0IOH - CWNR W6OUU, WA7ADK and WQ5S
      WA3LTB - Worked VA3WLD tropo, heard W6ZI and WQ5S
      KD5JGA - Heard WA3LTB

      Reporting
      Station 6m
      WA5UFH - Worked N9DSJ, K4FJW, W0IOH and WQ5S (b/s),
      CWNR KE7NR and WB9IIV, heard KD5JGA
      N4WO - Nothing heard
      N9EGT - Worked K2ZD and VE3FGU
      W0IOH - Worked W6OUU, WQ5S, KD5JGA, WA5UFH, AF6O
      KD5JGA - Tried KE7NR and W0IOH, no joy

      Better rocks tomorrow - Bruce, N5SIX