PJ is down, AA1YN VHF Talk is up.

  • Lee Scott - AA1YN
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2006
      GE All,

      It looks like the Pingjockey logger is down for the moment. Please feel
      free to log into the AA1YN VHF Logger and click on the MS Scheduling page
      for tonights meteor shower. I have updated the VHF database with all the
      new WSJT database registrants. Everyone who is registered in the WSJT
      register is also registered in the VHF & Up database with the same login
      and password info. This also gives you access to the my VHF Logger. The
      links for the VHF & Up database and the VHF Logger are below.

      If you have forgotten your login information, just go to the VHF & Up
      database and request your password. I will be on hand during the meteor
      shower incase anyone has any difficulty.

      Lee Scott - AA1YN http://www.aa1yn.com
      Home of the VHF & Up Register http://www.aa1yn.com/vhf
      Home of the VHF Talk chatroom http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com
      Hooksett, NH