MicroHam/WSJT audio problem.

  • Graeme Caselton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2006
      Just switched on the rig, fired up MicroHAM USB II/router 4.0.0 which
      appears to have loaded OK, then started WSJT and get the following
      error that I have not seen before and do not know how to recover
      from. Any ideas please?

      WSJT Version 5.9.6 r309 , by K1JT
      Revision date: 2006-09-22 12:39:03 -0400 (Fri, 22 Sep 2006)
      Run date: Sat Nov 18 22:11:13 2006 UTC
      Using PortAudio.

      Audio Input Output Device Name
      Device Channels Channels
      0 2 0 Microsoft Sound Mapper - Input
      1 2 0 SigmaTel Audio
      2 0 2 Microsoft Sound Mapper - Output
      3 0 2 SigmaTel Audio

      Default Input: 0 Output: 2
      Requested Input: 2 Output: 2
      Opening device 2 for input, 2 for output.
      Error opening Audio stream for input.
      Invalid number of channels
      2 2 11025.000000 0 -9998 0 16 0
      Error 1 in JTaudio, cannot continue.

      Ideas please?

      Graeme
      G6CSY

      Sponsored Link

      Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
      $420k for $1,399/mo. Calculate new payment!
      www.LowerMyBills.com/lre