11/11/2006 Random Hour Summary

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2006
      Short reports this time but several new, old faces spotted. Good to see
      Ed N5JEH, Bob N8OB and Tim K7XC spotted. Don't forget about the NAHSMS
      Winter Rally coming up during Geminids before we know it. Check
      http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/Rally/NewRules.htm for full info.

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      KI0LE - Heard W0IOH, WA3LTB and AF4O
      WA5UFH - Worked W0IOH
      KC0HLN - Nothing heard
      W0IOH - Worked WA5UFH

      Reporting
      Station 6m
      KI0LE - Heard NO3I, KC0HLN, WB9F, K2ZD, WA4HFN, N8OB, W1RZF,
      WA5UFH, W0IOH, and VE3DXP
      WA5UFH - Worked N5JEH, KE7NR and W0IOH, heard WB9F and WA4HFN
      KC0HLN - Worked W0IOH, N8OB and NO3I, heard K2ZD and A
      W0IOH - Worked KC0HLN, K7XC, WA5UFH, heard WB9F

      Better rocks tomorrow - Bruce, N5SIX