Re: [wsjtgroup] Grids

  • aa7vb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2006
      Wow, Larry, congratulations on 150.  I wish you all the best of luck for a quick 200!

      While I am delighted to have this new job with Yaesu in California, having to abandon the chase for 200 when I was so close broke my heart...sigh.  I am very happy to see the chase is still on and that WSJT will still be there for me whenever the day arrives where I can once again join in the fun.

      Look for me doing some grid trips to the California deserts this coming spring and summer.  I kept one of the 7el yagis and the ACOM 6m KW just for that purpose.

      73 to all,

      Dennis K7BV/6