Calling frequencies on 6m

  • Graeme Caselton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2006
      Can anyone point me in the right direction of which 6m frequency to
      monitor please?

      I've just successfully installed a MicroHAM USB II interface and WSJT
      ver.6 The PC, IC-7400 and MicroHAM all talk to each other OK, and I
      have the spectrum sweeping OK, but I'm not seeing anything decode.

      Depending on what you read, central frequencies are quoted at 50.230,
      50.250 and 50.260

      If I'm in the shack and want to left the rig/WSJT running, which
      frequency should I set the IC-7400 to please?

      Do 6m stations in Europe use Ping Jockey for setting up skeds?

      Also, is there FSK441 activity on 6m at all, or should I leave it on
      JT6M, and leave FSK441 for when I'm listening on 2m [and what
      frequency pse]?

      Graeme
      G6CSY

      Sponsored Link

      For just $24.99/mo., Vonage offers unlimited local and long- distance calling.