11/04/2006 Random Hour Summary

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2006
      Tuff as nails on 2 and very good pings on 6m last week. We are glad to
      see WA8CLT on 2m as well as K5LXP spotted on 6m. I printed a partial on
      a WP4 twice with matching df's but never got whole call. WP4O, Ed in
      EL87 maybe? Other WP4's I have in my CALL3 file way too far for rocks!

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      WE9Y - Worked N5SIX, heard WA5UFH, W0PTI, KB1LKB, AF4O
      and VE3FGU b/s
      AB3BK - Heard AF40 and KC0HLN
      WA5UFH - Worked WA8CLT and W0IOH, CWNR WA7ADK, heard KE7NR
      K0OG - CWNR WE9Y, heard WA8CLT and RRR to AF4O
      KC0HLN - CWNR WA5UFH
      W0IOH - worked WA5UFH
      N5SIX - Worked WE9Y, CWNR WA8CLT and AB3BK

      Reporting
      Station 6m
      W5UWB - Worked KE7NR and W0IOH
      AB3BK - Worked N5SIX, heard WS4V, KF4FJW and KC0HLN
      K4FJW - Worked N5SIX, heard N5BO, WS4V, N9EGT
      WA5UFH - Worked K5LXP, heard KE7NR, W0IOH, N5SIX, AF4O,
      KC0HON and W5UWB
      KC0HLN - Worked KE2N, N5BO and W0IOH, heard WS4V CQ
      N9EGT - Worked K2ZD, heard VA3WLD
      W0IOH - Worked W6OUU, W5UWB, KU7Z, KC0HLN, heard KE0CO
      N5SIX - Worked K9SQL, K4FJW, KE2N and AB3BK, CWNR K5LXP,
      heard WS4V, W0IOH and WP4?

      Better rocks tomorrow - Bruce, N5SIX