BBC MS-Contest 2005/2006

  • dl8ebw@web.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2006
      Hi dear MS-friends,

      just got today first release of results of the BCC-MS-Contest results
      from the year 2005 , from Alex, DL1MAJ. He sorry to have problems right
      now with the server, but all infos soon with all details on at:
      http://www.bavarian-contest-club.de/contest/ms-contest/index.html

      Meantime you are able to get the results from 2005 and also the
      contest times for the running year 2006 at: M M M o n V H F
      http://www.dl8ebw.de/ACTUAL/Expeditionen/expeditionen.html

      Of course also a mailing list is setup, so you never will miss
      a major VHF event ( as far as I get my nose on it ;-) ) check:

      SO, congrats for all participants in the BCC MS contest and hope
      to meet you with a lot of reflexions also these year!

      kind regards, sincerely

      73 de D L 8 E B W Guido (Guy)
      JO31NF / DL66a VHF-DX-Group DL-West
      qrv VHF-DX: MS & EME in WSJT & HSCW

      Editor of the "FT-MS-SHOWER-LIST" and the
      "MS/EME/WSJT-VHF-DATABASEs" aswell as the
      [M]ake-[M]ore-[M]iles On VHF-Expeditionpage
      look: http://www.dl8ebw.de/Actual/actual.html