10/21/2006 Random Hour Summary

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2006
      Great to have Tom, AC5TM back on the air and also a report from K0OG.
      First time to have a report from Ira, K4YMQ in a good while too.

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      W5UWB - Worked W0IOH
      WA6FXL - Worked KI7JA
      WA5UFH - Worked K8MD, heard W5UWB and N5SIX
      AC5TM - Worked WE9Y and WB9MKN (?) and WA3LTB (on sked)
      K0OG - Earwigged, heard K8MD CQ, W5UWB CQ and IOH 73 from W5UWB
      AF4O - Tried K8MD but rocks died
      W0IOH - Worked W5UWB, BC/rpt with KI7JA
      K4YMQ - CWNR K8MD
      WA3LTB - Worked AC5TM and W1IPL on skeds for new grids
      N5SIX - CWNR K8MD, heard K9KNW

      Reporting
      Station 6m
      W5UWB - Worked W0IOH and N5JEH random, also sked AF6O at 1243 miles
      W9SE - Worked AC5TM, heard K0IDC and WA5UFH
      WS4V - Worked K2ZD, heard VA3WLD, W9SE, AC5TM, KC0HLN and AF4O
      WA6FXL - Worked KE7NR and AF6O (17db on b/s)
      WA5UFH - Worked W0IOH, KE7NR and K9SQL, heard W5UWB, N5SIX, AF4O,
      W9SE and KC0HLN
      AC5TM - Worked W9SE and W0PTI
      AF4O - Worked K2ZD, tried NO3I incomplete
      W0IOH - Worked KE7NR, AF6O, heard KC0HLN
      WA3LTB - Worked K2ZD
      N5SIX - Tried NO3I incomplete, CWNR KE7NR, heard WA5UFH, AF4O b/s,
      W9SE and K9SQL

      Better rocks tomorrow - Bruce, N5SIX