preamp recommendation

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2006
      I need to get a new rx pream as the 30 year old Janel QSA-5 is just
      too noisy for the real weak signal stuff. Does anyone have a
      preference or suggestion for a good rx preamp. I prefer one with RF
      switching and not mast mounted. Too much trouble to install at top of
      tower and the hardline run is only 80 feet to the shack.

      Mike VE3FGU