10/07/2006 Random Hour Summary

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2006
      There were good many on for the sessions and I see from the reports that
      the 6m rocks were certainly with us. We need to welcome Wayne, WA6FLX
      in CM98 to the Saturday morning organized mayhem.

      Speaking of mayhem, a reminder for the new folks about which sequence to
      use. Unless you have made prior arrangements with near by stations,
      please use the standard ms convention of the most western station tx'ing
      in 1st 30 seconds. That is, if you are looking East of North, you tx
      the 1st 30 sec of the and if you are pointing West of North, use 2nd.
      Some opereators in the more RF crowded areas can zap each other if you
      aren't careful. Please be considerate of your neighbors.

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      W5UWB - Worked N5SIX and, WS4V, CWNR N9EGT
      K4FJW - Heard W5UWB and N5SIX (was very late starting this morning)
      KI0LE - Heard W6ZI, WA3LTB, AF4O and KC0HLN or W5UWB (not sure who was
      on 1st.)
      W5KI - Heard: W6ZI and K0OG
      WS4V - Worked W5UWB
      W0IOH - Nothing heard
      KC0HLN - Heard W5UWB CQ
      N5SIX - Worked W5UWB - only thing heard

      Reporting
      Station 6m
      N9EGT - Worked K1SIX, W5KI, and N5SIX
      W5UWB - Worked KC0HLN, N0PB, W6ZI, W0IOH, N5SIX and KE7NR
      W9SE - Heard W5UWB, K4FJW, N5SIX, KC0HLN, N0PB (BS),K0IDC?, and W0IOH
      K4FJW - Worked N5SIX, W5UWB, K1SIX and WS4V, heard WA3LTB
      WA6FLX - Heard KG7CN
      KI0LE - Worked W5KI, heard K1SIX, KC0HLN, K0IDC, W9SE and N5SIX
      K1SIX - Worked N9EGT, K4FJW and WS4V, heard W0PTI, KC0HLN and K2ZD
      W5KI - Worked N9EGT and KI0LE, heard: W5UWB, WZ8D/M, KC0HLN, N5SIX,
      K1SIX,
      W0IOH, K0IOC, W9SE, W6ZI and N0PB
      WS4V - Worked K1SIX and K4FJW
      W0IOH - Worked W5UWB and N5SIX
      KC0HLN - Worked W5UWB, heard W5KI and W0IOH
      N5SIX - Worked K4FJW, N9EGT, W5UWB and W0IOH

      Better rocks tomorrow - Bruce, N5SIX