09/23/2006 Random Hour Summary

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2006
      We've been on the road 10 of the last 11 days so getting caught up here.

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      AB3BK - Worked- N5SIX, heard WE9Y, K9KNW and KC0HLN
      KI0LE - Heard N5SIX and KC0HLN
      N5SIX - Worked AB3BK

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      AB3BK - Worked N5SIX, heard KC0HLN, N9DSJ, VA2RC,
      N5BO, K4FJW, K4CML and K1SIX (backscatter)
      KI0LE - CWNR VA2RC, heard KC0HLN, K1SIX, N5SIX, K8FJW,
      K1JT, W9HNE and N8OC/M
      N5BO - Worked K4CML, heard N5SIX, K1SIX, WA5UFH, K1JT,
      K4FJW - Worked - K1SIX, N5SIX, K1JT, heard K1SIX, N5SIX, K1JT
      K1SIX - Heard or worked K1JT, K4FJW, K9SQL, N5SIX, N8OC, W9NHE
      K9SQL - Worked K1SIX and K1JT, heard K4FJW, N8KP(?), N5SIX
      N5SIX - Worked WA5UFH, K1SIX, K4FJW, KC0HLN and AB3BK

      Bruce, N5SIX