Re: [wsjtgroup] Newbie

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2006
      Lee --

      You probably have got answers to your questions already, but just in case:

      1. USB
      2. Yes, a level of -2 dB is probably OK. If you find that you need
      more, though, there are many options. Try the mike input instead of
      line input? Use a step-up transformer (one of those little Radio Shack
      audio transformers?) in the audio line? Use a different output port on
      your radio for the audio? I use the constant-level output on the
      accessory sockets on my TS-2000 and FT-847.

      -- 73, Joe, K1JT