Re: [wsjtgroup] Stopping TX to RCV delay on FT-847 de KA0RYT

  • ka0ryt@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2002
      HELLO !!! I had an ongoing WSJT problem with a consistent  2 second delay going from TX to RCV (non adjustable) ..... I finally changed my TX interface from the FT847 "DATA" port and am now using the front panel microphone connection( I do use an isolation xfmr in series) ...... I hope that any of you using the FT847 (or similar ) and are having this same delay problem will consider changing your TX interface ......At least now I do not have the extra "hash" type noise actually being transmitted during those 2 secondsof TX / RCV change-over ..... 73 and GL !! Ron KA0RYT