Eu calling frequencies ?

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2006
      G4EFE recently joined the group. His initial question was:

      Snip: Hello! Just installed WSJT and want to start monitoring ms on 6m.
      Maybe even TX! Need to know freqs etc. Thanks! Martin

      Maybe a EU station could give him an answer plus if a Eu station would
      provide me with the frequencies / modes for monitoring or calling CQ's I
      will post to the wsjtgroup webpage.

      Thanks...

      Randy Tipton WA5UFH (Tip)
      Edna, Texas EL19pa