2005 S.W.O.T. Hot Rocks Shootout Results

  • km5es
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2006
      Even though the log entries were low we are planning on having this
      event return next August during the Perseids Meteor Shower. Again it
      will be only a 2 meter contest. Thanks to those who entered and your
      certificates will be on the way this week. Here are the results:

      2006 S.W.O.T. Hot Rocks Shootout Results

      High Power Single Operator

      1st N0PB 33 q's x 28 grids = 924 points

      2nd KM5PO 18 q's x 17 grids = 306 points

      3rd N5OSK 16 q's x 16 grids =256 points

      Low Power Single Operator

      1st WO9S 33 q's x 22 grids = 726 points

      2nd WA5UFH 27 q's x17grids = 459 points

      3rd K4YMQ 4 q's x 4 grids = 16 points

      QRP

      1st Place KF2PC 2 q's x 2 grids = 4 points

      Many Thanks
      John Petersen KM5ES
      Contest Manager