Last Call for Hot Rocks Shootout Logs

  • km5es
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12 12:42 PM
      Please if you participated in the 2006 S.W.O.T. Hot Rocks Shootout
      this year please send in your logs I will not be taking any more logs
      after the 15th of September. The logs turned in so far are low in
      number and if you havent already turned one in there is a possiblity
      you may qualify for a certificate. Certificate are available to the
      top five scorer's in each catagory. Rules for the contest are still at
      http://www.swotrc.net/mscontest.html . If you handed out points send
      them in!! Send your logs to:

      John Petersen KM5ES
      HC64 Box 1007