08/12/2006 Random Hour Summary

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2006
      I think many were off chasing SWOT rocks for Perseids. In fact, I know
      they were given the 75+ users on PJ - hi! As with most showers, I had a
      mixed bag with some great pings punctuated by slow really slow spells
      and awful rocks, but such is the beast. But many did have good luck and
      some completed some nice long haul QSO's.

      Hope to see some of the Mid-South guys at Huntsville Hamfest tomorrow!

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      WA5UFH - Worked N5SIX, CWNR W7CNK & WA4HFN, Heard KI0LE,
      AF4O, W0IOH, W6ZI
      KI0LE - Worked W6ZI, heard W7CNK, WA5UFH, KC0HLN, N5SIX,
      W0IOH, K1JT, W4FRA, WO4DX, and VE2PEP.
      K0OG - Heard W7CNK or WE9Y (tropo,not sure who was calling),
      CQ from W6ZI, K8MD and K1JT calling W6ZI
      N5SIX - Worked WA5UFH, heard WO4DX and K1JT

      Reporting
      Station 6m
      WA5UFH - Heard KE7NR, AF4O, N5OSK, W5UC

      Better rocks tomorrow - Bruce, N5SIX