Thanks to All!

  • km5es
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2006
      I would like to thank the members of the WSJT Group for participating
      in the 2006 Hot Rocks Shootout Contest sponsored by The Side Winders
      On Two Radio Club which ended this evening. It was good to see all of
      the activity on 2 meters during the Perseids Meteor Shower. I have
      already recieved several logs and look forward to more coming in.

      Please dont forget that September 15th 2006 is the cutoff date for
      receiving logs. Contest information on log format can be seen at
      http://www.swotrc.net/mscontest.html

      Again Many Thanks

      John Petersen KM5ES
      S.W.O.T. Vice Chairman