K9KNW EM76 Operations Tonite and Tomorrow

  • Brad Pioveson W9FX
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2006
      K9KNW advises he's in a camp site without cell service, but he has his
      trusty MS rig shined up and he'll be calling CQ on 144.140 with KNW
      transmitting first period from 0200-0400z 16 Aug (tonight, 2000 - 2200 CST).
      Same drill tomorrow morning from 1200-1400z. His grid is EM76ip.

      He will be moving to a new site tomorrow afternoon and should have Internet
      access from the new digs, but, in case he doesn't, watch this space for
      details on the new grid.

      As I may not be around the shack during Joe's operations, I hope that one of
      you can repost this info to the Ping Jockey page at the appropriate times.

      73, Brad, W9FX