a new mode for me

  • va2rc_2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2006
      Hello to all, i'm looking to have more information on how to operate
      on JT6M and FSK441. These mode are new for me. i'm using the software
      WSJT by K1JT since a few day of monitoring, and i don't read or heard
      anything.

      Monitoring around 2200z to 0200z.

      I know this weekend will be the perseids, is it a good time to make QSO ?

      thank you for help me to understand.

      Francois, VA2RC