07/29/2006 Random Hour Summary

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 6:27 PM
      I hope you have had a chance to download and install the new version
      K1JT rolled out yesterday. In reading over the 5.9.5 release notes, I
      now know why may of us were having JT6M decode problems on the previous
      version. Let's hope we see some nice pings tomorrow as we rapidly
      approach Perseid's.

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      KM5ES - Worked WE9Y and WA3LTB, heard KN4SM,KC0HLN,
      WA4HFN,N5OSK,N0PB and WE9X
      WS4V - Heard WA4HEI
      WA5UFH - Worked N5SIX, heard N5BO, WA3LTB, KD5JGA, KC0HLN, WE9Y
      and N0PB
      WA3LTB - Tried N0PB, heard N5SIX, KC0HLN, AF4O, WA5UFH and W6ZI
      KN4SM - Tried N5SIX, heard AF4O, KM5ES,
      N5SIX - Worked WA5UFH, part way with KN4SM, CWNR N5OSK and WA3LTB,
      heard KM5ES

      Reporting
      Station 6m
      KM5ES - Worked WS4V and N8OC, heard K3FM, WA5UFH, N5BO, KD5JGA
      and N5SIX
      WS4V - Worked KM5ES, N5SIX, heard N0PB
      N8OC - KI4BWW, W1IPL, KD5JGA, KM5ES, N0PB, and AG4ZE(sked)
      K4YMQ - Heard N5SIX, KC0HLN, W0IOH (went E's)
      W9SE - Heard AF4O, WS4V, W1IPL, KD5JGA, N8OC, W0IOH, WD4KPD
      and N0PB all on MS plus Misc Es and tropo
      WA5UFH - Worked N9DSJ, KE7NR & K3FM, heard AF40, KD5JGA, N5BO,
      W0IOH, N0PB, WA4HFN and N5SIX
      W0IOH - Worked KG7CN, KC0HLN and N5SIX, heard WA5UFH and K4YMQ(Es)
      N5SIX - Worked W0IOH and WS4V, CWNR KI4BWW, heard WA5UFH, N8OC(Es),
      KE7NR, AF4O b/s and KC0HLN

      Better rocks tomorrow - Bruce, N5SIX