RE: [wsjtgroup] NEED A CD

  • Russ K2TXB
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2006
      David, I can't help with the CD.  But it would be way out of date by now anyway.  Why not use Windows Update, or Microsoft Update to get all the latest security (and other) updates?  If there are some updates you do not want, either Windows Update or Microsoft Update will allow you to pick what updates you want.

      Hope this helps, Russ K2TXB