NEED A CD

  • wd4kpd
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2006
      about 2 years ago Microsoft published a free CD called "WINDOWS
      SECURITY UPDATES" it has been discontinued for the online version of
      the program.

      i am in need of this disk. hopefully one of you all will have it, and
      can send me a copy or arrange for sending an .iso file. of course will
      pay any expense.

      david/wd4kpd
    • Russ K2TXB
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2006
        David, I can't help with the CD.  But it would be way out of date by now anyway.  Why not use Windows Update, or Microsoft Update to get all the latest security (and other) updates?  If there are some updates you do not want, either Windows Update or Microsoft Update will allow you to pick what updates you want.

        Hope this helps, Russ K2TXB