Old Andrew Heliax Connectors

  • Dave Witucki [N8OC]
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30 6:10 PM

      I lost my tower a few weeks back, have 6M back and am now working to get back on the air 2M.  Getting close to completion on a 4x17 array.   I’ve come across a roll of the older Andrew spiral 7/8 heliax and am in need of a couple female N connectors, which I’ve found are hard to find.  Anyone out there have something in a box somewhere that they’d be willing to part with for reasonable price?    Andrew P/N is 45AN.

      Thanks

      Dave  N8OC