SWOT MS Contest...

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2006
      I received my certificate for the Spring Rally the other day which reminded
      me of the SWOT contest right around the corner during the Perseids. By the
      way, the WSJTGROUP Certificates are real nice, thanks John! The SWOT contest
      is two meters only(Sponsored by SWOT) and I encourage wsjtgroup members to
      participate.

      There is a link to the Perseids Meteor Shower Hot-Rock Shootout on the
      NAHSMS Contest Page. http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/Rally/NAHSMS.htm

      Take a look at the database for information on the last Perseids Shower.
      http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/WSJTGROUP/Databases.htm

      Don't forget, the rules are also posted for the 2006 NAHSMS Winter Rally. In
      my humble opinion two meter meteor scatter activity needs a boost, maybe the
      upcoming contest will promote more activity.

      Tip