Re: [wsjtgroup] Double Hop MS???

  • Harry Popov
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2006
      Hi Jeff,

      > Has anybody ever heard double hop meteor scatter?? Is it feasible??
      >
      > jeff, wa1hco

      Intersting question. I passed it on KST chat
      http://www.on4kst.com/chat . Here what people said:

      18:06:25 PE1HWO André 1bb maybe with leonid98 like signals which was
      Es like, normally reflections are weak even in perseids.

      18:07:58 G4IGO Ken LZ1BB - it is possible - but how to prove - same
      as for proving 2 hop E's.

      18:08:03 OZ2M Bo Harry I guess all have without knowing it.
      I.e. same trail. But true DH I doubt it as it would require a lower
      trail and again a higher trail all happening at the same time. A kind of
      MS duct.

      73, Harry LZ1BB