Double Hop MS???

  • jeff millar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2006
      Has anybody ever heard double hop meteor scatter?? Is it feasible??

      jeff, wa1hco
    • Harry Popov
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 26, 2006
        Hi Jeff,

        > Has anybody ever heard double hop meteor scatter?? Is it feasible??
        >
        > jeff, wa1hco

        Intersting question. I passed it on KST chat
        http://www.on4kst.com/chat . Here what people said:

        18:06:25 PE1HWO André 1bb maybe with leonid98 like signals which was
        Es like, normally reflections are weak even in perseids.

        18:07:58 G4IGO Ken LZ1BB - it is possible - but how to prove - same
        as for proving 2 hop E's.

        18:08:03 OZ2M Bo Harry I guess all have without knowing it.
        I.e. same trail. But true DH I doubt it as it would require a lower
        trail and again a higher trail all happening at the same time. A kind of
        MS duct.

        73, Harry LZ1BB