JT6m

  • george G4PCI
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2006
      HI All

      In the good openings we had to NA in the last few day
      I have worked/heard  the following
      worked
      W5UWB   FM5JC  K4CML    AD4TJ        N5OSK    K7BV    WD4KPD    N5BO    W9RVG    WA5UFH    W1IPL    KI4BWW

       heard

      N5SIX    WS4V    W8PAT

      i know that other stations in the UK have made QSO's over the pond
      hopeful there will be more before this season ends
      best wishes
      George
      G4PCI