AZ-EL Rotator

  • azranger58
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2006
      Hi all, can anyone suggest an AZ-EL rotator with dual indicators for a
      very small VHF-UHF antenna? The rotators I've found cost between $600
      and $1,200, and are designed for 400 pounds plus. I am new to the
      group and want to start with my ELK 2M/440 log periodic that only
      weighs 1.3 lb. I need 180-degree elevation and 360-degree azimuth
      coverage. The antenna will be rooftop mounted, lowered against the
      roof during the day, and painted to match the roof color to deter
      covenant hunters. The rotator will look like a big roof vent.
      Thanks, Lee, Phoenix, Arizona.