Drilling Jig for Antenna Booms

  • Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2006
      Several years ago I found the need for a drilling jig to use in building 2 meter antennas.  After thinking about it for a while I came up with workable, inexpensive, solution.  It will make drilling booms easy and the elements will be at right angles to the boom, and all in the same plane.  I have posted pictures and information on my web site at  http://members.cox.net/w5uc      Click on STUFF in the links along the left side, then Drilling Jig on the STUFF page.  If you have questions I will be glad to answer them.

      There is also a plan for building a 2 meter bandpass filter.

      73,  Enjoy
      Mike, W5UC
      http://members.cox.net/w5uc