RANDOM HOUR RESULTS FOR 7/01/2006

  • LARRY
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2006
      Hi Guys, we had a great RH last Saturday. Congratulations to Tip
      WA5UFH and Larry WB9F in logging in there 100th Random. Kudos goes
      also to Bruce N5SIX for his 130th Random. Job Well done Bruce. WS4V
      Ken had a great morning as well logging in 5 Randoms. Ken you arent
      a newbie anymore. Great job.

      Here are last Saturdays Randoms reported to me.

      2 METERS

      KC0HLN Heard KM5ES working WS4V

      W0IOH worked WA5UFH

      K5CZD heard KM5ES, WS4V

      WS4V worked WA5UFH

      WA5UFH Worked WB2FKO & W0IOH CWNR W1IPL Heard WS4V

      KM5ES worked WE9Y and K9KNW/M ran out of time with WS4V

      WB2FKO worked WA5UFH, nothing else heard

      6 METERS

      KC0HLN heard WB9F CQ and worked WS4V

      W0IOH worked K7MAC, WA5UFH

      K5CZD heard K7BV, WS4V, WA5UFH

      WS4V worked WB9F, K7BV, KM5ES, KC0HLN

      WB9F heard KC0HLN W9HNE K7VB WA4HFN K4CML and worked WS4V KD0AR

      WA5UFH worked K4CML, WS4V & W0IOH CWNR KE7NR heard KC0HLN

      Thanks guys for your reports hope to see your Roxs Saturday morning
      have a nice weekend.

      Larry WB9F