New LCD monitor is perfect for WSJT

  • kc4ih
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2006
      I just bought a new monitor from Sam's Club and it is perfect for
      WSJT. I can have Ping Jocky in the background, sound console up, WSJT
      main screen and SpecJT screen all at the same time without cropping
      anything and see it all. It is a wide screen monitor with 1440 pixels
      wide by 900 high. Sure beats the old monitor where I was constantly
      switching screens. It sells for just over $200. What a deal!

      See screen shot in Photos - New Monitor.

      73,
      Ken
    • kc4ih